JANKURA ARTSPACE ONLINE FIGURE DRAWING
Join us on zoom for all the fun of a Jankura life drawing session from the comfort of your home. All levels of drawing ability are invited to join.
Drawing from the human form is a great challenge and has been enjoyed by artists across the world for ages. Don’t be shy. Pick up a pencil, get your wine glasses ready, boot up your laptops and join Seoul Life Drawing’s online sessions.
RESERVATION DETAILS BELOW
- First session: Sunday December 13, 2020 10am-1pm (Korea)
- Second session: Sunday December 20, 2020 10am-1pm (Korea)
- THIRD SESSION: SUNDAY JANUARY 3rd, 2021 10am-1pm (Korea) -FLOWERBOMB EVENT!
- FOURTH SESSION: Saturday February 27th, 10am-1pm (Korea)
- Pi Day session: Sunday March 14th, 10am-1pm (Korea)
- SIXTH SESSION: Sunday April 4th 10am-1pm (Korea)
- SEVENTH SESSION: Sunday April 18th 10am-1pm (Korea)
- 8th Session: Sunday May 2nd 10am-1pm (Korea) -LONG POSE SESSION
- 9th SESSION: SUNDAY MAY 16, 2021 2pm-5pm (Korea)
- 10th SESSION: SATURDAY JUNE 19th, 2021 2pm-5pm (Korea)
- Each session costs 10,000won or $10US to join.
- Payments can be made with Paypal or Korean bank wire transfer
- Join from anywhere in the world (time permitting)
- You should not take photos, screenshots, or recordings of sessions. Respect the model’s privacy. Models have agreed to being drawn and nothing more. Anyone breaking this rule will be removed from the group and blocked from all future sessions. There will be no refund provided for those breaking this rule.
- During drawing times, keep your audio muted. Messages can be sent via chat. Open comments about the models or pose instructions will not be permitted.
- When entering the session link please display your first name and the first initial of your last name. This is to verify attendees who have made reservations. If your name does not match the name used when reserving, you will not be allowed in. There is a “waiting room” before being permitted into the live stream.
- Do not share the session link with anyone else. Only those who have paid will be permitted into the zoom meeting.
- Please turn your web camera on so we can see who is participating (at the start and during breaks)
- It is ok to turn off cameras during drawing time.
- A group screenshot may be taken at the end of a session. This will be announced and anyone who wants to share their drawings can hold them up to their camera at this time. This is not mandatory as we know some people are shy about showing their sketches.
JOIN THE NEXT SESSION
Korean Bank Transfer:
Shinhan Bank 100-023-573779
Name on account: 마이클스튜어트
After payment, email to confirm and you’ll be added to the list: email@example.com
#jankura_artspace #lifedrawing #seoulart #onlinefiguredrawing #누드크로키
While the future of Jankura Artspace remains uncertain, I hope that doesn’t stop anyone from getting out and making art. Covid threw a big wrench into any hopes of getting a new studio up and running as quickly as I’d hoped. I had originally expected to be able to regroup and launch something new (on … Continue reading An uncertain future
Follow on YouTube to see what Mike Stewart is up to these days. Online art lessons coming soon. Continue reading YouTube Drawing during Coronavirus
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.